In the heart of Larzac, many activities are waiting you, including:
- the visit of Roquefort’s cave (famous french cheese), about 20 min from the cottage,
- an original trip with rail-bike on Larzac,
- the discovery of la Couvertoirade, one of the most beautiful village of France, as well as other Templar sites : Sainte Eulalie de Cernon with its commandery, the viala du pas de jaux, Saint Jean d’Alcas, and of course la Cavalerie,
- the city of Millau and its famous Viaduct, only 15 min from the cottage,
- the gorges du Tarn and the beautiful natural parc of the Grands Causses, ideal for hiking, hors riding and outside sports (VTT, climbing, canoe),
- for athletics one, many runs and marathon : the 100km de Millau, the course du Viaduc, the trail des templiers, the trail des hospitaliers, the rallye des Cardabelles,
- les Mediterranean’s beach about 1h.